Announce the sad passing of a dear loved one with a customised postcard. The front shows a flock of silver birds, while below, you can personalise the wording. You can add details of the funeral service ceremony to the stationery.
• Announcement card measurements: 105mm x 148mm (A6).
• Card type: 350gsm matte white.
• Quality white envelopes included.
• A proof will be emailed to you within 1 working day.
• You can check and amend your proof at this stage. Please approve your proof before 12:30pm (Monday - Friday) for same-day dispatch.
• If your order is urgent, please contact us so we can prioritise your order accordingly.
• Free delivery included with all orders over £60.
You can order over the phone by calling our highly-trained customer service team on 01746 335332. We are open Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:15. If you call out of office hours, we will contact you the next working day. You can leave us a message or email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What happens after I place my order?
When you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This email serves as a receipt, showing all the order details. Please check your order confirmation email and let us know if there are any problems as soon as possible. If you make changes to your original order, any future automated emails you receive from us will still display the original details. However, please be assured that we have your amended copy in our system.
We will send you another email when your order has been dispatched. The email will contain the delivery method details and any tracking details.
Can I alter/cancel part or all of my order?
We may be able to amend or cancel your order if we have not started to process it. If the artwork for your products has been set but the stationery has not been printed, an artwork charge will apply (prices depend on the product). Please not that if the order has been printed but not dispatched, we will unfortunately be unable to cancel it.
We will do all we can to assist you if you need to change or cancel part or all of your order. Please contact us by phoning 01746 335332 or emailing [email protected] so we can discuss your needs.